~♥~My Banners~♥~

8bz4wr5e o
Big Banner-Add Forum Sites

9casjoxm o
Small Banner- Add Blog Sites


©Tinkers Boo


©TinkersBoo
www.picsfordesign.com
PFD # (copyright license) by (name)


Copyright all materials is show as the link above
All is reserve on this site or share on the forum
my designs with fully copyright awareness by
Domain Name & License #








Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Freebie's

My Freebies posers are going to come in PNG now and for any Sets of 5-20 will go into Pics for Design as Sets for either purchase at $1.85 or less or you can collect for freebie for the PNG tubes
they are for personal use only- No Commercial use is allow. You can not add them to any other site without my permission such as for psp challenges etc.. ask first xx Only forum I give copyright to is mine & Babbs Cafe xx copyright is show below the PNG tubes of how to edit them when making graphic tags. You may add them to PU Kits only 3 posers per kit. For CU Kits must purchase my Posers to use them in your PU or CU kits at Pics for Design, Author>Tinkers Boo... Enjoy the freebies I will be working on Thanksgiving this weekend then I am going into Christmas as I be away in Nov 12th-25th as I am going to Cincinnati Ohio 13th-24th for vacation time to see my children and meet my 3 wonderful grandchildren for the first time only been lucky seen pictures and/or videos of them. So I am getting excited to go see them lol.. anyways enjoy the goodies and thanks for stopping by drop some love under the comments or chat box if you snagged any posers or any other items as it only takes less then 5 minutes to say thank you

Hugs Tinker xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

~♥~Storage Sites~♥~

Win Zip Storage's are cloud servers you may need to be sign in to download the files

Box.net
4Shares